Welcome

Namaste and Welcome. This blog is an answer to a question. The more that I learn - the more that I want to share. This blog is for the sharing of information to help you with your journey towards home. Home - means God/Goddess, Heaven, Universal Consciousness, Oneness, or what ever is "right" for you. My hope - is that you will find within these pages, an idea - that will spark something within you. Intended to help your growth or generate conversation. Hopefully we will all grow in our knowledge and move closer to the source.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

What do You want?

I invite your comments. It is my understanding that people want "fresh" content. This is the main purpose of blogs.

If that is the case -- What is it - that you would like to talk about?

If I do not have any feed back - I can not be sure, that I am filling the need, of the blog. If this blog is just to talk to my self - I can do that at home on paper.

I do not really care if you agree with me or not -- At least you can say so. The whole idea - is to converse and to learn.

No comments: