Welcome

Namaste and Welcome. This blog is an answer to a question. The more that I learn - the more that I want to share. This blog is for the sharing of information to help you with your journey towards home. Home - means God/Goddess, Heaven, Universal Consciousness, Oneness, or what ever is "right" for you. My hope - is that you will find within these pages, an idea - that will spark something within you. Intended to help your growth or generate conversation. Hopefully we will all grow in our knowledge and move closer to the source.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Church

I hardly ever went to church because most of it didn't make sense to me. I found that most of the "church goers" said one thing, then did something different. Now that I have "graduated" from that type of beliefs, I find it even harder to talk to "church goers".
I would like to help them "see the light". But, most of them have such a closed mind, it is like hitting a brick wall, that hits back.

2 comments:

zootooyou said...

I believe what you are saying. I think what the probablem with regular church goers is that they are programed to believe what the pastor is telling them. Everything else on the subject is "wrong". If they would open their eyes and ears to other possibilities they my find a different "path" too the "light".

spiritquest said...

What you are talking about - is what I call "church-ology". The majority of the people are taught that the pastors (as well as doctors, etc) are like a god. That we have to believe them, and do what they say.

Most people forget that they are just people too. They can only teach - what they have learned.