Welcome

Namaste and Welcome. This blog is an answer to a question. The more that I learn - the more that I want to share. This blog is for the sharing of information to help you with your journey towards home. Home - means God/Goddess, Heaven, Universal Consciousness, Oneness, or what ever is "right" for you. My hope - is that you will find within these pages, an idea - that will spark something within you. Intended to help your growth or generate conversation. Hopefully we will all grow in our knowledge and move closer to the source.

Friday, April 13, 2007

People

My favorite "bible" characters are Enoch, Job, Elijah, Elisha, other than Jesus. A problem that I have, is that I can't seem to find much information on them.
The bible talks about "what" they did. But, it doesn't tell you "how". If you have any information on these people - could you let me know.

No comments: