Welcome

Namaste and Welcome. This blog is an answer to a question. The more that I learn - the more that I want to share. This blog is for the sharing of information to help you with your journey towards home. Home - means God/Goddess, Heaven, Universal Consciousness, Oneness, or what ever is "right" for you. My hope - is that you will find within these pages, an idea - that will spark something within you. Intended to help your growth or generate conversation. Hopefully we will all grow in our knowledge and move closer to the source.

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Contacts

As we travel through the journey of our life --

Everyone that we meet -- is a Teacher -- at the same time -- they are also a Student.

I find that most people are so caught up in the "me" -- that they forget to slow down -- long enough to find out which one they are.

Point to remember -- We were created with two ears and one mouth. -- Therefore, you must listen twice as much as you talk.

No comments: